So, you're thinking of purchasing custom hats from us? Great!
We've collaborated with major clothing brands, up and coming streetwear brands, radio stations, and more.
You may find more examples of our custom hats on social media. Visit our Instagram account.
- Custom hat orders must use the existing hat styles/colorways on the website.
- Custom hats are completed with embroidery only.
- Minimum order quantity for embroidered customization is 2 dozen hats (24 pieces) per style.
- Volume discounts are available for orders of 4 dozen and up.
- All custom hat inquiries must be approved by a HATCO representative.
HATCO reserves the right to refuse any artwork containing vulgar, profane, or inappropriate material. HATCO cannot produce custom hats with copyrighted or trademarked designs. All artwork and designs submitted by the customer must be owned by the customer. If the customer does not own the artwork, the customer must provide proof of permission to use the artwork. It is the responsibility of the customer to comply with any artwork's restrictions including those of trademarks, copyrights, and etc. HATCO is not responsible for any misuse or violations of the law.
- All sales for custom hats are final. Custom hats are not eligible for returns, exchanges, or refunds.
- The estimated turnaround time after the order is approved is 2 weeks plus shipping time.
Where can I place my designs?
Front and back designs must fit inside the red boxed areas. Designs on the sides may be placed freely. See examples at the top.
- Maximum Design Measurements: 6 inches wide, 2.5 inches high.
- Final price quotes depend on hat style, order quantity, design details, shipping costs, and etc.
Embroidery prices are based on the artwork's stitch count, complexity, and size. (We recommend keeping artwork simple.)
Art Retouching Fee - (Waivable if artwork is clean when zoomed in.) This fee is applicable if the submitted artwork is low quality. We recommend submitting a high-resolution file to avoid the fee. Vector files are preferred!
- Digitizing Fee - (Waivable if art is submitted as a .DST file)
How to Order
1. Select a hat style on www.
hatcocaps.com. 2. Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your custom order inquiry.
Please include in the email:
selected hat style with sizes and colors (You may mix and match different sizes and colors of a hat style. Mixing of different hat styles is not allowed.)
- number of hats (minimum of 2 dozen is required)
- design file (E.g. .ai file) with measurements for placement on the hat (Width x Height)
- design placement (E.g. front and centered, etc.)
- shipping destination
3. Once we approve the order, we will e-mail you a price quote. Please confirm the price quote, order details, and shipping details via email.
4. Submit your payment for your order to be produced. Payments are accepted by credit card only.
5. After payment is received, orders may not be cancelled, exchanged, or refunded. All custom hats sales are final.
6. We will notify you when your orders ship.
Please refer to the sizing chart below for our sizes.
The sizes on the chart are vertically aligned to help you convert sizes to different units of measurement.
For example, a "small" fitted will fit between Size 7 and 7 1/8.
A "medium" fitted will fit between Size 7 1/4 and 7 3/8.
Size 7 is equal to ~56 CM, and Size 7 1/8 is equal to ~57 CM around the crown.
Snapbacks fit comfortably from Size 7 through Size 7 3/4.